A complete application will include the following documents:
- A bio (500 words or less), resume, or CV that demonstrates you are a teaching artist and/or arts education administrator with a sustained commitment to your work, career, and a public audience.
- A document that demonstrates your employment in the field of arts education at some point between January 2019 and August 2020. The following documents will be accepted as proof of employment:
- Pay Stub;
- Screenshot and URL showing your name listed among the education staff on a company’s website;
- Complete a supplemental form with signature of current or past employer. (Note: Form updated on August 7 to fix missing field).
If your application is accepted, you will need to provide the following information and documentation to process digital payment:
- W-9 with social security number (SSN), employer identification number (EIN), or an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Bank Account Number and Routing Number