Are immigrant and/or undocumented individuals able to apply?

Individuals must submit a Tax Identification Number to be eligible to apply, which can include any of the following: social security number (SSN), employer identification number (EIN) or an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). Additionally, individuals must submit an IRS W-9 form.

Comments are closed.
NYC AiE Roundtable