If I applied for the previous cycle of the Arts Educator Emergency Relief Fund, how can I access my past application?

Yes, you can access your past application at any time by logging into your Submittable account, and clicking on the submissions link at the navigation bar at the top of the page. Your personal Submissions List is organized into 6 categorized tabs: All submissions, Active, Accepted, Declined, Withdrawn, and Saved Drafts. Click on any of these tabs and it will show you the submissions within it, including the title(s) of your submissions, the organizations and categories to which it was submitted, and the date of the submission.

Who is on the review panel?

The Arts Educator Emergency Relief Review panel is composed of members from our Board of Directors, the Roundtable’s Executive Director, and select members from our Teaching Artist Affairs Committee, Taskforce for Equity & Inclusion, and Roundtable Membership.

What happens to my personal information if I do not receive funding?

Your personally identifiable information, including your banking information and IRS Form W-9, will only be accessed by the NYC Arts in Education Roundtable’s Executive Director and the Relief Fund Project Manager for the purposes of processing grant awards.

The narrative information you provide in your application is viewed only by the selection of review panelists, who follow strict confidentiality regulations in application review, and will be retained for the Roundtable’s records.

Can I apply if I am a teaching artist and/or arts education administrator outside of NYC?

Eligible applicants must be based and/or working in the metro-New York City area defined as:

  • 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn, and the Bronx;
    Long Island: Nassau and Suffolk County;
    Upstate NY: Westchester, Orange, and Rockland County;
    North New Jersey: Bergen, Hudson, Union, and Essex Counties.

If you live and work outside of these boroughs or counties, you are not eligible for this fund.

Are immigrant and/or undocumented individuals able to apply?

Individuals must submit a Tax Identification Number to be eligible to apply, which can include any of the following: social security number (SSN), employer identification number (EIN) or an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). Additionally, individuals must submit an IRS W-9 form.