Deadline: November 22, 2021
The Roundtable encourages our members and community at large to complete this 10-minute survey conducted on their experiences with city government as nonprofit arts education organizations. This research is being conducted by Keith Kaminski, long-time arts educator, administrator, and Roundtable Board Member, who is completing a graduate degree in nonprofit administration at CUNY Baruch College.
The goal of this research is to collect data from NYC nonprofit arts education providers on the challenges they face working with city agencies. This data will be used to make recommendations to the DOE and DCLA about possible changes they could make to help improve the work of nonprofit arts education providers. A few pieces of information that may be helpful for you to have handy before beginning the survey include:
- your organization’s annual budget
- the rough percentage of your org’s total annual budget that is related to arts education
- the rough percentage of your arts education revenue that comes from the DOE
- the rough percentage of your arts education revenue that comes from DCLA
- other revenue sources your org relies on for operating/ cashflow while you wait for payments from the DOE/DCLA
If you have questions about the research project or survey, please feel free to email Keith at KEITH.KAMINSKI@baruchmail.cuny.edu.