As the main convening body for NYC’s arts in education community, the NYC Arts in Education Roundtable is committed to serving our membership and field at-large through advocacy with government officials and policymakers. To help us support the field of arts education in NYC, we kindly request member and non-members organizations complete our COVID-19 Impact Survey. Your response will help us:
- Advocate for funding for arts education in the New York City FY 2022 budget;
- Communicate with funders, City Council Members, and key stakeholders on the state of arts education in NYC;
- Measure the impact of COVID-19 on the capacity of arts organizations to provide effective and meaningful arts education programming;
- Provide transparency for the field via a comprehensive report to be released by Summer 2021.
Please submit ONE survey response per organization (your organization may remain anonymous). This survey should take approximately 30-35 minutes to complete. We recommend having the following information accessible when completing this survey:
- Size of Teaching Artist Roster (2019-2020 & 2020-2021)
- Estimated Number of Partner Schools (2020-2021)
- Number of Students Served (2019-2020 & 2020-2021)
- Funding Breakdown for Arts Education Programs (2019-2020 & 2020-2021)
Thank you for your time and consideration! Your responses are greatly valued and will help the Roundtable advocate for our field. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Kimberly Olsen at email@example.com with any questions.