THE BOTTOM LINE:
CO/LAB Theater Group seeks a Program Coordinator to focus on supporting our programs including internal and external communication, logistics and planning, and administrative tasks. This team member would ideally begin work with CO/LAB on or around August 16th.
CO/LAB Theater Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values state “All Are Welcome” at CO/LAB—applicants of all races, religions, gender identities or expressions, familial statuses, sexual orientations, ages, or disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. We are committed to continually diversifying our team and we aim to include new voices and experiences to our work.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS EXCITED TO JUMP ON BOARD AND:
- Liaise with current & prospective participants and their families & caregivers.
- Plan and execute social events for our actors and community; previous events in this category include Bingo Night, Movie Night, and Ice Cream socials!
- Track paperwork and keep up-to-date records for the department.
- Manage outreach and registration for our core programs.
- Support CO/LAB:core program logistics including space rentals, supply coordination, and scheduling
- Assist on CO/LAB:core showcases and productions including rehearsal and show-day run-of-show creation, tech and stage management, and supplies/logistics
- Support hiring and onboarding processes for Teaching and Supporting Artists; manage scheduling for Supporting Artist program
- Coordinate CO/LAB representation at community fairs and events in order to promote our current programs and develop relationships with potential partners and participants.
- Participate as an active staff member in Programming and full staff meetings for long-term organizational planning and artistic decision making.
WE’RE HOPING YOU CAN SAY YES TO ALL OR MOST OF THE FOLLOWING:
- I have relevant education, work, or volunteer experience that would apply to this position. Experience in arts education or administration is a plus, but not required!
- I have exceptional communication skills and would be comfortable communicating by phone, text, email, and in-person.
- I am organized, can work on several projects at once, and have a wonderful attention to detail on projects.
- I love to collaborate but can also work independently.
- I am solution-oriented and willing to contribute my creative ideas to the team.
- I respect and will abide by CO/LAB’s core values (Check out our core values below!)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS JOB:
- The position reports to the Director of Programs & Operations.
- This position is part-time and requires 20 hours per week. Some nights and weekends will be required.
- The position will receive an annual salary of $20,000.
- CO/LAB is proud to offer employees a flexible schedule and remote work opportunities. A specific schedule will be agreed upon by the employee and their supervisor. The CO/LAB staff will be returning to an in-person office starting in August.
- CO/LAB is proud to offer a generous vacation policy for our administrative staff.
- CO/LAB will provide access to the appropriate technology needed to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
- CO/LAB believes in creating a work environment where employees are nurtured and supported. We provide an annual professional development stipend, take extreme care in our performance management systems, and have multiple full-team outings per year.
- CO/LAB Theater Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing Creative Opportunities without Limits And Boundaries. CO/LAB offers individuals with developmental disabilities a creative and social outlet through theater arts. Through our programming, we encourage actors to collaborate as an ensemble and discover their individual voices. CO/LAB creates a safe, judgment-free, and neuro-diverse environment that allows participants the opportunity to express themselves both in class and on stage. We seek to honor and celebrate every individual. CO/LAB aims to offer financially accessible programs to all.
- Our organizational core values which guide our daily work:
- All are welcome; CO/LAB fosters a community with open doors that is supportive of people with all abilities, beliefs, and backgrounds.
- CO/LAB honors and celebrates each individual for who they are. We value everyone’s unique contribution to our ensemble at large.
- We set the bar high, artistically and administratively. We are ambitious. We learn, grow, and thoughtfully apply our knowledge.
- At CO/LAB we listen carefully, encourage new ideas, and collaborate with team members.
- We are determined to have generous, honest, passionate, joyful people leading the organization.
- We recommend perusing our website and social media channels to find out more about our team and our work!
TELL ME HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply at https://www.colabtheatergroup.com/get-involved by July 16th.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls please.