Balanced Life Movement is a Creative Arts Therapy Center rooted in integrative, holistic mind-body psychotherapies. As our practice grows, we are seeking a Licensed Creative Arts Therapist with a minimum of 3 years experience. All LCAT modalities are welcome to apply.
Ideal Candidates will embody:
- Mind-body connection
- Interest in blending multiple creative arts modalities (eg., art and DMT)
- Mindfulness and meditation practice
- Have additional training or experience in yoga, reiki, somatic experiencing
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a client in therapy
- Experience with online/video therapy & access to high-speed internet connection
- Independent & self-driven
- Process-oriented, humanistic, present-based therapeutic lens
- Playful : )
- Personal goal of freedom and autonomy in your work
Balanced Life Movement does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
This will be a part-time position with potential for full-time work in the future as you build your practice. Please email resume.
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
For more info about our practice, visit: balancedlifemovement.com
Pay: $50.00 – $66.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Professional: 3 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: