The Enrollment and Engagement Lead is responsible for the enrollment and student recruitment of the Evening Division, and supports the leadership, management, and artistic direction of Juilliard ’s continuing education and non-matriculating programs throughout the year.
Only candidates that submit a resume and cover letter, indicating salary requirements will be considered.
Responsibilities (essential functions):
- Ensures recruitment goals are met by identifying and communicating with current and prospective students.
- Manage and track daily enrollment and annual financial goals.
- Responsible for extensive outreach via phone and email.
- Identifies prospect students in many different categories to expand Juilliard’s continuum of continuing education including but not limited to: Juilliard alumni, performing arts professionals, lifelong arts enthusiasts, adults who appreciate learning in the arts, high school students, and more.
- Identifies best practices, researches and recommends new platforms for advertising to prospective students.
- Produces research and analysis of trends relating to enrollment in continuing education programs and creates data driven lenses for approaching curriculum development.
- Partners with the curation and staffing of recruitment events such as open houses, bi-annual placement interviews, and early registration events and more as determined. This role will also organize and lead information sessions in the NY area and nationally for prospective students.
- Assists the team with student information processes during annual registration periods.
- Liaises with marketing department to focus marketing efforts to align with recruitment goals.
- Generates sample copy for email and social media campaigns
- Drafts marketing plans and identifies key areas to focus marketing resources
- Develops relationships with third-party institutions to create recruitment opportunities
- Communicates effectively with numerous in-house departments to facilitate and request staff, equipment needs, delivery schedules, etc.
- Prepares and distributes various correspondence, Helping to manage general inbox, responding to inquiries and providing support
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred or demonstrated experience.
- Three years of sales or marketing experience, preferably in a performing arts institution.
- Keen attention to detail, excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Advanced computer skills (especially Word, Excel, and Zoom)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to deal with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks under pressure and work independently.
- Ability to exercise discretionary judgment and handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of performing arts, classical music and musical terminology.
- Must be able to identify priorities within multiple assignments in a high-pressured, short-deadline environment, and be able to work with diplomacy and efficiency in such an environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a passion for excellent service and commitment to exceptional quality.
- The successful candidate must be able to work well with all levels of employees, be flexible in nature, have sound judgment with an open and collaborative style that encourages teamwork and cooperation beyond the immediate team to the broader organization.
- Ability to work with a wide range of constituencies (staff, students, faculty, and administrators) with diplomacy and tact
- Understanding of the mission of The Juilliard School as well as the School’s commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School’s administration.
To Apply, visit the website linked above.