Website: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Faculty Lead – Arts Integration
The team at NJPAC changes lives every day—through our world-class artistic performances, educational programs and public outreach efforts. Join us and become a part of the exciting cultural renaissance happening right now in Newark, New Jersey.
As NJPAC’s full-time Faculty Lead – Arts Integration, you’ll play a vital role in the largest arts education program in New Jersey.
You’ll manage our Arts Integration programs for PreK–12, keeping us on the cutting edge as you oversee a wide range of classes, residencies, orientations, auditions, workshops and performances—virtual, pre-recorded or (maybe, someday!) in person.
You’ll cultivate a creative Arts Integration faculty to deliver your programs, so get ready for a hefty dose of recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and relationship-building.
You’ll teach! This isn’t only an administrative role—you’ll get your hands dirty, so to speak, in our arts training classes or school residencies.
You’ll put on your marketing hat to come up with new and creative ways to share our Arts Integration programs with the community and generate excitement.
A little bit about you:
- You have 5+ years as a teacher or teaching artist in PreK–12.
- You’re knowledgeable about and committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism, trauma-informed and culturally responsive pedagogical approaches.
- You have leadership experience, ideally in a performing arts setting.
- You’re an epic communicator, both speaking and writing. Maybe you’re bilingual (Spanish is a plus).
- You’re super-comfortable with technology like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and online classroom settings like Zoom, Google Classroom, Google Meet.
- You have a BA in Arts Integration or an arts-related field. If you have an MA, that’s amazing. If you don’t have any relevant degrees, but have the experience, please, apply anyway.
- You love the arts, and you want to share the love!
A little bit about us:
- Our offices are located in the thriving cultural district of Newark, NJ…although we’re mostly working from home right now.
- We’re a passionate team made stronger by our diverse backgrounds, personalities, and skills.
- We care deeply about our mission and its impact on our community.
- We offer free yoga classes, wellness workshops and opportunities to volunteer in the community.
- We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line FACULTY LEAD – ARTS INTEGRATION. If your application meets our needs, we’ll reach out to continue the process.
Thanks for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.