Face to Face Conference
Submit A Proposal
Due to the unprecedented times, we will be postponing the proposal process for Face to Face 2021. Please check back for updates.
Information will be sent out via our mailing list and social media channels as we have it.
SESSION PROPOSAL CRITERIA
Successful proposals will:
- investigate a critical question, challenge, or issue in one of the conference topic areas;
- explore or reference a specific art form(s), as appropriate, and demonstrate a mastery of that art form(s);
- involve a variety of viewpoints and/or qualified presenters and include ample time for reflection;
- initiate thoughtful discussion and dialogue among participants;
- provide participants with an engaging and educational experience; and
- have clear outcomes for the session and provide participants with tangible takeaways and/or resources.
Note: Sessions that only describe an organization’s work and successes are rarely selected. Please do not propose sessions that would serve as a “commercial” for an individual or organization (i.e. “dog and pony show”).
Each session submitted to the conference is evaluated by a panel of Face to Face evaluators. For reference, click here to access a PDF of the 2020 Face to Face Proposal Review Form.
SESSION ENROLLMENT: The NYC AIE Roundtable cannot guarantee presenters a minimum or maximum number of participants in their session; however, the Roundtable will try to inform presenters of how many people to anticipate at their session prior to the conference.
The Face to Face 2021 RFP application is not yet open.
- Face to Face Proposal Review Form: This is a PDF version of the questions and criteria used to assess all session proposals.
- RFP Application Template: Save a copy of this view-only document to edit, review, and revise your application before formally submitting via Google Form.
- RFP Announcement Letter
- F2F Proposal Example #1
- F2F Proposal Example #2
Registration Fee Note: Registration is required for all session presenters and panelists. The moderator and up to three (3) presenters will be admitted to the conference for a reduced fee of $100 each. If the moderator or the presenters wish to only attend their own session, they must register for a fee of $50. As a small, non-profit these fees help support our ability to host this conference.
If the registration fee will be a barrier to presenting at the conference, please reach out to Roundtable Managing Director, Kim Olsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please contact Managing Director, Kimberly Olsen at email@example.com.
Please note, presenters are no longer required to leave 5 minutes at the end of their session for reflection surveys.