Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021
Time: 4:00pm - 5:30pm EDT
Location: Zoom Location Meeting (Advanced registration is required.)
Join Dominic Comperatore (actor & founder of Empire Tax Prep & Joe Longthorne (Producer & Financial Expert) for an interactive Town Hall-style webinar to learn about key tax issues & financial best practices in this most unique tax season. This will be an opportunity to get all of your questions answered– please bring them along! Topics of discussion will may include:
- Recent changes to the federal tax code
- Specific pitfalls to watch out for as freelancers
- Budgeting Best Practices
- Emergency Funds for Artists
- How unemployment benefits correlate with your taxes
- Deductions, especially those that pertain to teaching from home
- W4 and W2 forms
- Independent contractor income
- Audits, and more!
This event is free and open to all. Instructions to join the webinar will be sent to registrants one day and one hour before the event. A link to the recording of this webinar will be emailed to all registrants.