Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm EDT
Location: Zoom Meeting (Advanced registration is required.)
We believe that #ARTSareEssential and that during this difficult time, it’s our responsibility to ensure arts education remains a pillar of an equitable education for NYC’s 1.1 million public school students. Join Roundtable board members and members of our community as we crowdsource ways to advocate for continued access to arts education, share lessons learned while providing in-school programs, plus start the community-wide conversation on how we can use our collective impact to move the field forward.
Please Note: This call will be recorded and shared on the Roundtable’s website and social media channels.
- Jennifer DiBella, Director of Education Roundabout Theatre Company // Co-Chair, NYCAIER Board of Directors
- Sobha Kavanakudiyil, Program Director, City College of New York’s Graduate Program in Educational Theatre // Co-Chair, NYCAIER Board of Directors
- David King, Program Director of School & Community Partnerships, Community-Word Project // Co-Chair of Advocacy Committee, NYCAIER Board of Directors
- Kim Olsen, Managing Director, NYCAIER
- Rachel Watts, Director of Teen Programs and DEI initiatives, ArtsConnection // Co-Chair Advocacy Committee, NYCAIER Board of Directors
Note: The video includes recordings from each of the breakout rooms. Timestamps of each breakout room are listed below.