#Advocate4ArtsEd: Support the Roundtable
The NYC Arts in Education Roundtable is an #Advocate4ArtsEd. We work every day on behalf of more than 1,600 teaching artists and administrators city-wide, connecting them to resources and providing them with professional learning opportunities. Our work allows arts education for kids and communities to thrive, but we can’t do it without your help!
Double the impact of your gift! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Please visit the following link to find out if your company is eligible: http://bit.ly/
Join us as an #Advocate4ArtsEd and make your 100% tax-deductible gift by December 31st.
How can I #Advocate4ArtsEd?
The Roundtable empowered 1,603 teaching artists and arts education administrators in 2018-2019 with unique conferences, workshops, social media groups, and online resources and impacted tens of thousands of kids and community members across the five boroughs. With your help, we can do even more in 2020.
Every donation makes a difference in the Roundtable’s ability to support early-career to senior administrators, teaching artists, and classroom arts specialists who work in every art form from music to theater to media arts:
- $10 buys a box of coffee to fuel an early-morning meet-up for senior education staff members at cultural institutions.
- $30 pays for a collapsible easel to support the Roundtable’s monthly meet-ups and professional development workshops.
- $40 pays for an early-career program manager to participate in a “Day of Learning” on promoting racial equity and institutional change through art-making.
- $100 option provides supplies for our annual job fair that connects job-seeking practitioners with over 50 hiring cultural organizations.
- $140 allows an arts teacher to connect with 550+ fellow educators at the Face to Face conference, the largest gathering of its kind in New York State.
- $500 secures a venue for a workshop on retirement planning or health insurance options for independent teaching artists.
- $1,000 helps secure a visionary speaker for Face to Face or a Day of Learning, such as education activist Diane Ravitch, or pioneering Chicano poet Luis Rodriguez.
Support the Roundtable on Amazon Smile. When you shop Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to the Roundtable. Simply click here, and follow the directions to start your giving today!
Each year, hundreds of teaching artists and administrators attend our renowned Face to Face conferences, our Days of Learning on Equity and Inclusion, and our interactive monthly workshops. Explore past and upcoming programs
The Roundtable’s 100+ member organizations represent a range of sizes, from Carnegie Hall to viBe Theater Experience, and include all art forms. Our meet-ups and Facebook groups keep the conversation going throughout the year.
Learn more about our members
Reports on teaching artist compensation, job fairs, and workshops on tax tips and health insurance for freelancers: the Roundtable helps make the arts education community more equitable and effective.
Read our report on teaching artist compensation