Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of BAE’s marketing activities. Directs the efforts of the marketing staff, and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of BAE. Leads the organization’s digital transformation.
The position reports to the Executive Director and serves as a member of the senior
management team. Collaborates with staff and board in charting the marketing programs and execution of BAE. The position coordinates externally with the media, performance venues, schools and other partners. Work in BAE office during normal weekday business hours, with occasional weekend hours to attend concerts and other special events.
- Marketing Planning and Research. Responsible for establishing and managing marketing strategy and budget, in conjunction with Executive Director and Director of Advancement. Regularly conducts relevant market research and measures audience feedback. Keeps informed of changes in market demand, competitive activities and developments in the field of marketing management.
- Branding, Creative and Media. Ensures articulation of BAE’s desired brand and position, assures consistent communication of brand and position to internal and external constituencies. Deepens and expands market awareness and target audience engagement with BAE mission and programs. Coordinates graphic design, audio-visual recording (photography, recording, video) internally and through contractors/volunteers. Coordinates media interest in BAE.
- Marketing Communications. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all BAE communications, both printed and online. Manages and implements the organization’s social media strategy, including SEO, paid search, email marketing and other online campaigns. MarCom activities will increasingly be in digital media. The Marketing Manager will oversee and implement state-of-the-art web, social, email campaigns.
- Campaign Execution. Develops, coordinates and oversees marketing campaigns, technical assistance and resources materials to assist staff and volunteers in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities. Works closely with Education and Music Program Managers to build audience and increase participation in community-related events. Conducts and assesses campaign analyses on a regular basis to determine effectiveness of tools and tactics, and adjusts programs and strategies as needed.
- People Management. Recruits, trains, and leads personnel, both paid and volunteer. Facilitates continuous communication and teamwork across BAE functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of experience in digital marketing of the arts
- Proficient in:
- G-Suite, Google Ads and Analytics, Website content management,
- CRM-list management, online ticket sales
- Fundraising, social media marketing
- Passion for music
- Management experience desirable
- Spanish language a plus
The mission of the Bronx Arts Ensemble is to stimulate diverse Bronx communities through exceptional arts education and live performances.
Our team most values : Honesty, Reliability, Industriousness, Teamwork and Passion for our Mission
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO CAREERS@BRONXARTSENSEMBLE.ORG