The Manager of Individual Giving and Special Events will:
- Develop overall prospect and solicitation strategy to guide the Patron Program.
- Assist in Major Gift strategy and recommend potential Board members and Major Gift prospects from the Patron Program.
- Lead the gift renewal and stewardship processes of the Annual Fund and play a key role in the solicitation and stewardship of Patron Program donors.
- Organize and execute cultivation and special events including Patron dinners, receptions, and opening night parties.
- Plan and execute all aspects of the Annual Gala from pre-planning to event logistics and donor solicitation.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of related experience.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills – be friendly, personable, and outgoing.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and projects at once, be detail-oriented and work well under deadline.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff members, external vendors, and donors at all levels.
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge preferred.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits reporting to the Director of Development. Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Anna Frenkel at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Manager of Individual Giving and Special Events in the subject line. No phone calls. EOE.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Anna Frenkel at email@example.com and indicate Manager of Individual Giving and Special Events in the subject line. No phone calls. EOE.