The Chorus Instructor will be responsible for designing and delivering curricula for performing arts enrichment activities for M.S. 582. The position requires a passionate, creative, energetic, team-building leader committed to providing the highest quality of programming for youth.
- Design and deliver curricula for Chorus
- Submit lesson plans prior to each class to Arts Coordinator and Program Director.
- Lead performing arts activities that are engaging and age-appropriate
- Work towards a final showcase performance
- Plan and facilitate purposeful and engaging activities and theme-based projects catered to the age,