Do you have experience facilitating teen workshops and educating young women of color? Would you like to lend your skills to a transformative youth organization?
Living their Legacy, Inc. is looking for three teaching artists to facilitate one 90-minute workshop on either 7/17/2017 or 7/20/17 from 9:00AM – 10:30AM. This position will pay $100 for six hours of work. These six hours will include training.
· Facilitate teen workshops based on Black and Latina legends
· Follow the curriculum supplied by the Board of Directors
· Be on time and dependable
· Attend pre-workshop meeting or conference call
More Details >
- Must be passionate about working with young adults
- Knowledge of positive youth development principles
- Bachelor’s degree required or comparable work experience (College students majoring in Education will be considered)
- Strong public speaking skills,