Face to Face Conference
Submit A Proposal
Face to Face 2020 Conference Proposal Form open August 1 - September 13, 2019
SESSION PROPOSAL CRITERIA
Successful proposals will:
- investigate a critical question, challenge, or issue in one of the conference topic areas;
- explore or reference a specific art form(s), as appropriate, and demonstrate a mastery of that art form(s);
- involve a variety of viewpoints and/or qualified presenters and include ample time for reflection;
- initiate thoughtful discussion and dialogue among participants;
- provide participants with an engaging and educational experience; and
- have clear outcomes for the session and provide participants with tangible takeaways and/or resources.
Note: Sessions that only describe an organization’s work and successes are rarely selected. Please do not propose sessions that would serve as a “commercial” for an individual or organization (i.e. “dog and pony show”).
Each session submitted to the conference is evaluated by a panel of Face to Face evaluators. For reference, click here to access a PDF of the 2020 Face to Face Proposal Review Form.
SESSION ENROLLMENT: The NYC AIE Roundtable cannot guarantee presenters a minimum or maximum number of participants in their session; however, the Roundtable will try to inform presenters of how many people to anticipate at their session prior to the conference.
- Face to Face Proposal Review Form: This is a PDF version of the questions and criteria used to assess all session proposals.
- RFP Application Template: Save a copy of this view-only document to edit, review, and revise your application before formally submitting via Google Form.
- RFP Announcement Letter
Registration Fee Note: Registration is required for all session presenters and panelists. The moderator and up to three (3) presenters will be admitted to the conference for a reduced fee of $100 each. If the moderator or the presenters wish to only attend their own session, they must register for a fee of $50. As a small, non-profit these fees help support our ability to host this conference.
If the registration fee will be a barrier to presenting at the conference, please reach out to Roundtable Managing Director, Kim Olsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please contact Managing Director, Kimberly Olsen at email@example.com.
Please note, presenters are no longer required to leave 5 minutes at the end of their session for reflection surveys.