Face to Face Conference
Submit A Proposal
The Face to Face 2020 Conference Proposal Form will open August 1, 2019.
SESSION PROPOSAL CRITERIA
Successful proposals will:
- investigate a critical question, challenge, or issue in one of the conference topic areas;
- explore or reference a specific art form(s), as appropriate, and demonstrate a mastery of that art form(s);
- involve a variety of viewpoints and/or qualified presenters and include ample time for reflection;
- initiate thoughtful discussion and dialogue among participants;
- provide participants with an engaging and educational experience; and
- have clear outcomes for the session and provide participants with tangible takeaways and/or resources.
Note: Sessions that only describe an organization’s work and successes are rarely selected. Please do not propose sessions that would serve as a “commercial” for an individual or organization (i.e. “dog and pony show”).
Each session submitted to the conference is evaluated by a panel of Face to Face evaluators. For reference, click here to access a PDF of the 2020 Face to Face Proposal Review Form.
SESSION ENROLLMENT: The NYC AIE Roundtable cannot guarantee presenters a minimum or maximum number of participants in their session; however, the Roundtable will try to inform presenters of how many people to anticipate at their session prior to the conference.
- Face to Face Proposal Review Form
- RFP Application Template: Save a copy of this view-only document to edit, review, and revise your application before formally submitting via Google Form.
- RFP Submission Guidelines (coming soon…)
The Face to Face 2020 Conference Proposal Form will open on August 1, 2019 and close September 13, 2019.
If you have additional questions, please contact Managing Director, Kimberly Olsen at email@example.com.
Please note, presenters are no longer required to leave 5 minutes at the end of their session for reflection surveys.