Face to Face Conference
Submit A Proposal
The Face to Face 2020 Conference Proposal Form will open in July 2019.
SESSION PROPOSAL CRITERIA
Successful proposals will:
- Investigate a critical question.
- Explore or reference a specific art form(s), as appropriate, and demonstrate a mastery of that art form(s).
- Involve a variety of viewpoints and/or qualified presenters and include ample time for reflection.
- Not serve as a “commercial” for an individual or organization (i.e. “dog and pony show”). Sessions that only describe an organization’s work and successes are rarely selected.
Each session submitted to the conference is evaluated by a panel of Face to Face evaluators. Session evaluation includes the following criteria:
- Relates to the description in the conference program
- Demonstrates a mastery of content
- Communicates content clearly and effectively
- Stimulates lively dialogue with the participants
- Manages time and pacing effectively
- Incorporates opportunities for reflection
- Initiates thoughtful dialogue and discussion
- Uses practical examples of relevant work
SESSION ENROLLMENT: The NYC AIE Roundtable cannot guarantee presenters a minimum or maximum number of participants in their session; however, the Roundtable will try to inform presenters of how many people to anticipate at their session prior to the conference.
The Face to Face 2019 Conference Proposal form is now closed. The Face to Face 2020 Conference Proposal Form will open in July 2019.